Silver Medal Award
The American Advertising Federation (AAF)’s Silver Medal Award Program was created with the goal of recognizing men and women who push the field of advertising. Previous winners of the Silver Medal have made outstanding contributions to advertising that have raised the bar for standards of excellence in the industry. Those who believe they have pursued excellence in creativity and responsibility in areas of social concern in the field should entree for a chance to be recognized.
Silver Medal recipients are selected by a panel of judges. Judges use the following criteria when making their selections:
- The recipient must have achieved success in one of the following areas of work: advertising agency, advertiser, media, or advertising service.
- The recipient must have shown a consistent, high degree of original thinking in their field.
- The recipient must have worked to increase the stature and raise the standards of the advertising profession.
- The recipient should be someone who has been active in civic, religious, or other groups dedicated to human or social welfare.
- The honoree should have demonstrated a long-term commitment to AAF Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Service to the corresponding AAF District and AAF National further solidifies the depth of service.
To submit your nomination for the Silver Medal Award, fill out the form below.