District 2 American Advertising Award Winners Announced
Scranton, PA (May 20, 2013) – The American Advertising Federation of Northeast PA (AAF NEPA), which plays host to the Northeast Pennsylvania annual advertising competition for the American Advertising Awards, is proud to announce the District 2 professional and student 2012-2013 American Advertising Award winners. Contestants competed against agencies and designers from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia. All GOLD AWARD winners will move on to the National competition that will be held in June at ADMERICA in Phoenix, AZ.
“There is such great talent in our region and we should be very proud of not just our District 2 winners, but all that entered the ADDY’s® this year,” said Katrina Foster, President of the NEPA AAF Board of Directors and Founder of KKPR Marketing and Public Relations, Inc. “On behalf of my board, we extend to them our best wishes at Nationals and look forward to even more great work next year.”
• Adams Outdoor: Desaki Outdoor – GOLD ADDY®
• Lavelle Strategy Group: Direct Mail, McGregor Industries, Inc. Stair Systems – GOLD ADDY®
• Adams Outdoor: Dunkelberger’s Sports Outfitters Outdoor – GOLD ADDY®
• Erin Schlesinger of Pennsylvania College of Technology: FREErice.com Ad Campaign – Student GOLD ADDY®
• Mike Siemianowski of Pennsylvania College of Technology: Technoserve Annual Report – Student SILVER ADDY®
• Erin Schlesinger of Pennsylvania College of Technology: Cocktails and Croquet Invite – Student SILVER ADDY®
The NEPA AAF hosts the ADDY® Awards Competition every year and is designed to recognize and reward creative excellence in advertising. The NEPA AAF’s local competition is the first tier in a three-tiered national competition conducted annually by the AAF. It is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition for creative excellence.
The AAF, the nation’s oldest national advertising trade association, and the only association representing all facets of the advertising industry, is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and acts as the “Unifying Voice for Advertising.”